NOMAD BIKE's website
is published and is the property of SARL NOMAD BIKE, responsible for the publication: Manon Peigné.
Website hosted by OVH - Head office : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Head office : NOMAD BIKE 78 route de chez Barthoux 74210 - Faverges Seythenex
SIRET identifier: 881 734 792 00024
Main activity: 7721Z Rental and leasing of recreational and sports goods
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: 06 37 16 13 84
Copyrights : All these sites are subject to French and international legislation on copyrights and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium, whatever it is, is formally forbidden, except with the express authorization of the director of the publication.
Modification of the sites: The editorial team reserves the right to modify or correct the content of the sites and this legal notice at any time without prior notice.
Links to other websites: Links to other websites on this site are provided solely to provide you with the most complete information. For this reason, we do not accept any responsibility for these sites or the information contained therein, the software or other materials found therein, or for the consequences of their use. If you decide to access external sites linked to our site, you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the user of this site to take all appropriate measures to protect its own data and / or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet. NOMAD BIKE cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Internet sites or other sites linked to it, in particular due to non-access to its site, malfunctions linked to the Internet network, the site host or the host of part of the site or interruption of service due to maintenance or updating. This website is governed by French law.
Protection of personal data and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
NOMAD BIKE is concerned about the protection of the personal data of the Users. We are committed to ensuring a very high level of protection of this data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For more precise information on the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, the User may also consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), accessible at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
The User acknowledges and agrees that any browsing on the Site, as well as any use of the Service, implies the express and prior acceptance of the following terms.
Users' rights: The User is informed that he/she has the following rights:
- Right of access to personal data: to be informed and to be able to request access to data concerning him/her.
- Right to update personal data: request the modification or updating of personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to restrict the use of personal data: to request the temporary or permanent cessation of the use of all or part of one's personal data.
- Right to object to the use of personal data: to object to the use of personal data when the Company no longer has a legitimate or legal need to use it.
- Right to object to direct marketing: to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to portability of personal data: request a copy of personal data in a readable format and the right to transmit it for use by another service provider.
- Right to erasure of personal data: request the deletion of personal data.
You can exercise these rights by sending us a letter to the following address NOMAD BIKE 78 route de chez Barthoux 74210 - Faverges Seythenex or by e-mail to the address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal data: NOMAD BIKE is responsible for the processing of personal data that it collects on the Site and via the Service.
NOMAD BIKE collects personal data when you visit the Site and in particular:
- when a Customer books an Activity: This includes personal data such as full names, addresses (partial or complete), telephone numbers, payment card information, and other information that may lead to the identification of the User. It may also include information about other individuals, in which case you must obtain the consent of those other individuals before providing us with their personal information.
- When subscribing to a newsletter: This includes personal data such as names and e-mail addresses.
Use of your personal data: NOMAD BIKE uses the personal data collected in this way in accordance with the regulations in force and for the following purposes
- in order to ensure the smooth running of the use of the Site and the Service as well as to ensure that the Service is used in accordance with the General Conditions;
- for commercial prospecting operations implemented by NOMAD BIKE unless the User has objected, or for commercial prospecting operations of third parties if the User has consented. In such a case, the User can always modify his preferences by sending us a letter to the following address NOMAD BIKE 78 route de chez Barthoux 74210 Faverges Seythenex or by e-mail to the address : email@example.com
- in the event of an infringement of a regulation if an authority requests it and justifies it with regard to the regulations in force;
- for internal administration and quality control purposes. The data communicated by the User, in particular via navigation on the Site or via the registration forms present on the Site, are essential for the processing of his/her request and for the use of the Service, except if the mention "optional" appears on the form concerned.
The recipients of this data are the relevant departments of NOMAD BIKE and its partners.
Please be advised that NOMAD BIKE will only use your personal data where permitted by law. Most often, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into, or have entered into with you.
- When we need it for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and when your interests and fundamental rights do not outweigh those interests.
- With your consent.
- When we have to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Retention of your personal data: We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it, including the purpose of complying with any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. In determining how long to retain your Personal Data, NOMAD BIKE takes into account the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm that may arise from unauthorized use or disclosure of that Personal Data, the purpose for which we are retaining your Personal Data and whether we can achieve that purpose by any other means, and any legal obligations.
Cookies: During visits to our site, cookies and other similar technologies (hereinafter "cookies") may be installed on the User's browser. In particular, the cookie makes it possible to collect information relating to the User's navigation.
The purpose of the cookies used by NOMAD BIKE is to allow navigation on the Site and the use of the Service:
- Functionality cookies, which are mainly intended to improve navigation on the Site and the use of the Service;
- Cookies for advertising purposes, which allow us to offer the User targeted advertisements as well as to limit the number of times the User sees an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- Service Provider Cookies, which allow NOMAD BIKE to follow the actions made on the links of the Service Providers for the purpose of managing its relationship with said Service Providers;
- Statistical cookies, which allow NOMAD BIKE to measure the audience of all or part of the Site and thus to establish statistics and to know the volumes and origin of visits.
NOMAD BIKE also installs social network applications on the pages of the Site, which allow the User to share content with other people.
These applications are likely to allow the social network to identify the User even if the User has not used the corresponding social button if the User's account with the social network is open. NOMAD BIKE does not have control over these applications or services, and the User is therefore advised to read the privacy policies of these third parties in order to take appropriate action accordingly.
The User may object to the installation and storage of cookies or configure his browser to notify him of the downloading of cookies and to ask for his consent on a case-by-case basis.
The CNIL website (www.cnil.fr) provides practical explanations on how to control the "Privacy" settings on your terminal.
However, the User is warned that some of the Site's features will no longer be available or will function in a degraded mode if the User refuses to install cookies.
Security of personal data: NOMAD BIKE has security procedures in place to help protect personal information stored on its systems. For example, NOMAD BIKE limits access to personal information to those employees who, in its reasonable judgment, need to know that information. NOMAD BIKE also employs processes to protect personal information about Users from unauthorized access.
The attention of the Users is however drawn to the fact that, although the Company implements technical and organizational means adapted to ensure protection against unauthorized or illicit processing of personal information and against any loss, damage or accidental destruction of the same, it has no means of guaranteeing the absolute security of personal data.